Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
• Kursk State Medical University (KSMU) – Russia
• Tver State Medical University (TSMU) – Russia
• Grodno State Medical University ( GRSMU) – Belarus
• Vitebsk State Medical University ( VSMU) – Belarus
• Volgograd State Medical University – Russia
• All Malaysian Medical Universities approved by MMDC
Requirements as for the Maldives Medical and Dental Council. Please refer
***If your result is a 'D' or below in any of the subjects, he/she must apply to Maldives Medical & Dental Council (MMDC) with a request letter (Along with the NID card copy, Educational certificates) To check if he/she meets their entry requirements
• Medical Doctorate ( MD)
• Other Medical Specialization programs
• MD – 6 Years +1 Year Internship
• MBBS – 5 Years
• BDS – 5 Years + 1 Year internship .
Submit your documents such as Educational Certificates, Passport Copy ( Minimum 2 Years, Validity along with admission and Visa Fee of USD 650 ( Non Refundable and Deductible from the agent fee)
Agent Fee – (One time payment), Services Included.
• Admission & Visa Processing.
• Documentation and Translation Process.
• Certificate Attestation Assistance.
• Medical Checkup assistance
• Accommodation Assistance
• Medical Insurance Assistance
• Airport Pickup at Russia and Belarus ( Russia is 2- 8 hour drive and Belarus is 2-4 hour drive)
• Immigration Clearance
• Familiarization trip to shopping mall and nearby famous land marks
• Immigration Assistance
• Continuous student assistance throughout the students study period.
• Visa Renewal Assistance for students who had to renew passport during the study period.
When Applying we need the scanned documents of;
1) Educational certificates
2) Passport copy (information Page)
3) USD$ 650
Before Departure To Russia and Belarus:
1) All Educational documents copies must be attested from Education Ministry (8th Floor Velanage) & Foreign Ministry (First Education Ministry which takes 1 hours to attest and then Foreign Ministry, which takes 1 day)
2) Birth certificate copy must also be attested from Education & Foreign Ministry (If in Dhivehi, translate to English and then get it attested)
3) 30 passport photos (preferably blue background)
4) Balance payment of the Agent Fee
Students will have to visit Sri Lanka for Visa and will depart to Russia from Sri Lanka, which is a 5 day process. Accommodation and airport pick will be assisted by IMUP regional representatives along with the Russian embassy process.
MMDC – Letter Samples.Click here to go to Sample Letters.