The term ‘International Medical University Placement’ or ‘Edu Geek’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office in Maldives is [Dr Fathmath Shifa, M. Nine House
Shaheedh Ali Hingun, Male’Republic of Maldives] and Sri Lankan address is [No. 32, Joseph Lane, Colombo 04, Sri Lanka]. Our company registration number is WA109025. The term ‘you’ refers to the Client or customer of our business operation for student placements to the respected country.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change based on immigration requirements of the respected countries without notice.
- These payments only the initial registration fee, Application and processing Fee. Once INITIAL payments have been made, the initial payment will be NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All other payments such as Accommodation Fee, Course Fee, Agent Fee have to be done through the bank.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Sri Lanka and Maldives.