STEP 1: Documentation
- Passport Detail Page Scan
- Education Certificates – Attested by Education and Foreign Ministry
- Passport Size Photograph – 2
- Birth Certificated translated in English
- HIV report
Step 2 : Attestation Details
- Birth certificate translated to English needs to be attested by foreign ministry, to ensure that BC could be used in other countries.
- Copies of O/L & A/L to be attested by Educational ministry first and then by Foreign Ministry.
- Latest HIV medical Checkup attested by Ministry of Health and then foreign ministry.
Step 3: Application to University
– Request for offer letter from the university / college
– Upon Offer letter students will have to pay the initial payment of USD 675
– Upon Initial payment, university / College will apply for the VISA Invitation.
-Students will have to settle the 1st year tuition fee to university via bank TT by submitting the offer and acknowledgment letter.
– After Payment, all attested documents should be handed over to Dr. Shifa
– Dr.Shifa will handle all the students invitation and further process before departure.