Documentation for Singapore Student Visa
STEP 1: Documentation
- Full Scan Passport
- Education Certification
- Photograph – White brilliant background
- Signed offer letter
- Visa payment TT
- Employment letter
- Service letter
- University application with signature
- Birth Certificated translated in English and true.
– Initial application and processing fee of 275 USD
Step 2: Application to University
– Request for offer letter from the university / college
– Upon Offer letter request student have to pay the visa process fee of SGD 178 to college by submitting the offer letter to the bank via TT and also sign the offer letter and revert
– Upon Visa payment, university / College will apply for the VISA.
Upon Visa confirmation students will have to pay the university / college Fee visa bank TT and revert.
Upon Payment received, College will issue the full VISA.
Step 3: Visa Process
– College will submit all documents for VISA
– Visa Confirmation within 14-21 days
Step 4 : Medical
Students will have to be at Singapore 7 days prior to the class commencement, college will take the students for medical checkup and will update immigration.