STEP 1: Documentation
- Passport Detail Page Scan
- Education Certificates – Attested by Education and Foreign Ministry
- Passport Size Photograph – 2
- Birth Certificated translated in English
- HIV report
Step 2 : Attestation Details
- Birth certificate translated to English needs to be attested by foreign ministry, to ensure that BC could be used in other countries.
- Copies of O/L & A/L to be attested by Educational ministry first and then by Foreign Ministry.
- Latest HIV medical Checkup attested by Ministry of Health and then foreign ministry.
Step 3: Application to University
– Request for offer letter from the university / college
– Upon Offer letter students will have to pay the initial payment of USD 675
– Upon Initial payment, university / College will apply for the VISA Invitation.
– Students will have to settle the 1st year tuition fee of 5500 USD + 350 USD certificate handling charges ( one time payment ) to university via bank TT by submitting the offer and acknowledgment letter.
Upon Visa Invitation confirmation students will have to visit Russian Education Centre in Srilanka for Visa.
Upon Visa confirmation, students can directly fly to Russia from colombo
Step 4: Visit to Srilanka
- 5 day visit to Srilanka, students will have to submit the attested original document ( Education certificates + HIV checkup report along with passport size photograph to Russian Education Centre
- Visa Application + Documents submission will only be on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Visa will be issued within 3 working days.
Step 5 : after Departure
- Airport pickup and drop at the accommodation will be arranged at Russia.